Collection of Personal Information
DraftKits may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email and phone number. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by DraftKits. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the DraftKits website.
- DraftKits encourages you to review the privacy statements of any website link you choose to click on while browsing the DraftKits site so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. DraftKits is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the DraftKits website.
Use of Personal Information
DraftKits collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- DraftKits may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from DraftKits. DraftKits may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- DraftKits does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- DraftKits may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to DraftKits, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- DraftKits will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on DraftKits or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of DraftKits; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of DraftKits, or the public.
Security of Personal Information
DraftKits secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites during the checkout process, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Children Under Thirteen – DraftKits does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- Opt-Out & Unsubscribe – We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from DraftKits by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails or by contacting us here: Email: email@example.com
- Changes to this Statement – DraftKits will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. DraftKits encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how DraftKits is protecting your information.
DraftKits welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that DraftKits has not adhered to this Statement, please contact DraftKits via email at firstname.lastname@example.org